TEST TO RELEASE Covid-19 PCR Test
Oncologica is proud to be listed on the Government’s list of providers offering International Travellers access to the Test to Release Covid19 Services
Complete the order process by filling in all fields of the form and payment
The self-test kit, including all instructions on how to carry out the test, arrives at the address given as the location for the isolation.
On the 5th day you can perform the test and send the package with the pre-paid envelope provided
As soon as the package arrives at the laboratory, the PCR test will be performed and the results will be interpreted by Oncologica and sent back electronically within 24h
Test to Release timeline
- 24 hours before the end of your trip: Check whether the country you are returning from is on the government travel corridor list. This list changes frequently and without notice so make sure you check back regular. If your country is not on the corridor list you will need to book your Test.
- We will ship you the testing kit at your isolation address.
- Day one: Arrive back in England from a quarantine country, you need to go straight to your self isolation destination and begin your isolation period in line with the UK government’s instructions.
- Day five: You can now physically take your test by using our Testing Kit and Send your sample via post or courier to the lab with the prepaid package.
- Day seven to eight: Receive your results. If a negative result is returned, you are able to end your self-isolation period.
Oncologica® is a leading precision oncology certified laboratory based in the prestigious Chesterford Research Park, Cambridge, UK.
Oncologica was established in 2014 to address precision oncology/personalised medicine testing for cancer patients using high complexity molecular platforms. Oncologica is a United States CLIA certified laboratory enabling us to undertake high complexity molecular testing.
Due to Covid-19 and the very high risk of this disease to immunocompromised cancer patients Oncologica has now utilised its platforms to perform high throughput Covid-19 testing.
We have now extended provision of Covid-19 testing to the wider community.