CoronaFCS Testing Kit
- Detection using real-time PCR to diagnostic report generation
- Assays cover all of the SARS-CoV2 genomes of high sequence quality and complete sequence length
- Assays target genomic regions of the SARS-CoV-2 genome that are not present in other coronaviruses (e.g., SARS, MERS, bat SARS-like coronavirus, etc.)
- Same day kit shipping
- Fit-to-fly certificate included
- Order tracking and monitoring
Available on backorder
How does it work?
COVID-19, or coronavirus, is an infectious viral disease that was first detected towards the end of 2019 in the city of Wuhan China. Scientific analysis suggests that the virus was transmitted between animals and humans, and has since spread to over 150 countries. To date there have been over 1 million confirmed cases and over 60 thousand deaths. As recommended by the World Health Organisation, testing of individuals with suspected COVID-19 symptoms is essential to manage the coronavirus outbreak. Frequent and widespread testing can identify individuals who should go into isolation immediately to prevent further transmission. Testing can also identify individuals who can return to the workforce.
You may also like…
ABOUT ONCOLOGICA LABORATORIES
Oncologica® is a leading precision oncology certified laboratory based in the prestigious Chesterford Research Park, Cambridge, UK.
Since 2015 we have been helping oncologists and patients every day to get the maximum benefit from new advanced genetic profiling techniques for the treatment of cancer.